December 9, 2013

Not So Merry

 Happy Monday to all of you!!
Another weekend come and gone. 
Another work week ahead of me. 
I need a vacay.  LOL!!
This week I will spend Mon-Thur from 7:15-1 volunteering at the book fair at my kids school.  Then I will head to work and work from 3:30-12.  Then Friday I volunteered to be a chaperone for my oldest daughters field trip.  I will literally get back from that in just enough time to drop(the kids off at school) and run(back to work).  LOL!  Oh what a week.  :-) 

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Suzanne, using our December scrapbook kit and layout sketch.


For more details please visit Suzanne here.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow .. you are gonna be a busy woman this week!!! I loveeeeeee her lo!!!

June Houck said...

Cute LO, Suzanne!

Ruth G said...

Quite the week for you! I hope you'll be able to enjoy your weekend and not just spend it recovering!

I love the paper and the great banner on the LO! Wishing Suzanne a much more Merry Christmas this year!

Raechelle Bellus said...

such a great layout! I really like the title on the photo with a banner.