October 31, 2013

Guest Designer Kimberly Clark

Today I would like to give a big welcome to Kimberly Clark, winner of our September card sketch challenge!  Kimberly chose to work with our October card kit.

So... a bit about my self - well my name is Kimberly Clark - yes just like the toilet paper company!!!  I am a mother of a 21 year old daughter, whom I have completely raised on my own, and I must say didn't do to bad ~lol.  She is great only a little bit of attitude and saucyness... but I think that all children have that in them.  
Seven years ago I moved to Hamilton Ontario (city of waterfalls) to purchase my own home.  I love to scrapbook , read and according to my daughter I am a work-a-holic.  I love my job... which isn't something everyone can say.  
I consider myself still new to the scrapping world and learning daily.  I would say that I haven't completely found my style - I know that I enjoy the cutesy and a clean and simple style.  I started with scrapbooking but have been drawn into the world of cards.   What inspires me... a picture, a paper, a sketch... just about everything. I even grab ads in the paper that catch my eye and post them all over my scraproom.

I am super excited to be featured at artful delight, and have found that the kits are amazing!

Please stop by my blog: Paper Munch Designs.





1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

These cards are wonderful! Awesome work with the kit!