August 5, 2013

Smile

Happy Monday!
My kids head back to school today.
My sweet baby Isabel starts kindergarten.
I would bet money that I will shed a tear this morning.
I think I shed a couple last night when the kids were getting ready for bed and Isabel couldn't stop talking about how fun it's going to be and how excited she was to go to school. 
My babies are all growing up and way too fast.
Nicki is a junior and Lil Tony is in 1st grade.
CRAZY!!

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Flowerdisco,
using our August card kit and sketch.
FLOWERDISCO




For more details  please visit Flowerdisco here.  She also has a video to share on her blog showing the full contents of the August card kit.

Don't forget to play along with us this month.
We have two sketches in the side bar.
Play along with one or both and upload your projects by August 23rd for your chance to be chosen for next months guest design spot.  :-)  

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

{{{hugs}}} Mama!! Brookie starts 1st grade on Weds!!! YIKES!!!!

I loveeeeee the card! LOVING the colors and the pinwheel!

Michelle said...

What a great card! I love the fun graphics.

I hope your day is going better than you had hoped.

I used to cry too. :(

~amy~ said...

Yes, kids grow up much too fast!!!!

What a wonderful card...big fan of Pinwheels!!