July 29, 2013

Dreams Tag

If you are here for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop, click here.

Ahh back to work for me today.  Oh how I miss my week off, already.
I miss work too, but also miss being home with my kids.
So I got a promotion at work which is a good thing, I mean basically it was what I have been doing for a while now, just not getting paid for it.  :-(
I am happy about the promotion but I am also waiting to hear about another job that would pay me even more and work me Monday-Friday but nights.  That would be perfect for me to be able to get my homework done and still be able to volunteer at my kids school.  This school year I am going back to school, I changed my major so essentially I have to start over.  On top of that I am on the PTO (parent teacher organization) and I am the treasurer.  I will need to be active with the school and my duty on the board. 
Just reading all that and I want to take a nap.  LOL!!
Anywho, 

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Flowerdisco, using our July card kit.



For more details please visit Flowerdisco here.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Monday! :-)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a beautiful tag...love the sprinkling of sequins!

Sounds like you're a busy one! I went back to school when my kids were young, it's a challenge, but I'm so glad that I did it. Kudos to you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for the promotion ... BOO! To us having to go back to work today!!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee the tag! LOVING all those sequins!!!!

LisiB said...

That is one sweet tag!
Yeah for going back to school and the promotion. I know, it is a challenge to keep it all going - work, kids, household, and and and...... Hang in there!