June 3, 2013

I'm tired of texting

WOW, is it Monday again???  
Where does the time go?  
I can't believe it is June already.  Before I know it school will be starting again.  I just can't believe it.  

So some good news in my personal life......Tony and I are finally making it official, we will be tying the knot in Vegas the week of CHA!!!

I knew 2013 was going to be a good year for us. 
  • We bought our first house 
  • We bought a brand new vehicle
  • Artful Delight got a professional new look
  • I get to go to my first CHA
  • Tony and I will be getting married
We decided to get married in Vegas because it was the first place we went together.  Tony and I had only been dating for about 4 months and he surprised me with a trip to Vegas.  My first trip as an adult.  We had so much fun that 3 short months after our trip we moved to Vegas where my little Tony was born.
We knew pretty early on in our relationship that we were going to be together forever.  We had only been together 8 months before we decided to start having babies.  :-)
This December we will have been together for 8 years.
The final piece to our happy family is making it official.
I cannot wait!!!

Oh I am so excited today to be sharing our first project using our June kit.  Flowerdisco used our June Card Kit.  
They have been selling fast so be sure to grab yours before they sell out. 


FLOWERDISCO


For more details please visit Flowerdisco's blog here.

Super cool, huh?

Alright well that's it for today.  Be sure to check out our sketch challenge this month.  We have two sketches to play along with.  Upload your project by June 23rd.  :-)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wait!!!! What?!?!?!?!?!???!!?! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I am SO HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!! Is this gonna be a public ceremony... so I don't know, a certain friend (ahem!! LOL!) can attend?????

LOVING the card!! GORGEOUS colors!!!

Debbie said...

Fabulous, over the top card! Love it! A big congrats to you Leeanne! So happy for all of you!

PaperCutsForU said...

What a great card!!! Just love it!!