June 15, 2013

Everyone has a story to tell

Good Morning and Happy Saturday. 
My kids were so good this morning and let me sleep in. 
It felt amazing.  
I am still getting up several times a night to let my pup out.  
He is now 3 months but we are still actively trying to get him potty trained.  
So, I am up every 3 hours to let him out.  
In other news, I am all set up and registered to go back to school this fall.  
I am super nervous.  
Three years ago when I decided to go back, I wasn't working and my kids were a lot younger.....they slept a lot.  LOL!  
Now I will be working a full time job, running Artful Delight, taking care of my kids, making time for myself, AND taking full time classes. 
I am pretty sure my sanity has once again flew the coup. LOL!   
I am excited though because I have changed my major and I am going back to school to get my degree in what I originally wanted.....teaching!! :-) 

So anywho, today I have an awesome LO to share with you.  
Our Delightful Designer, Kerys created this beauty using our June Scrapbook kit.    
KERYS
FABULOUS!!  
For more details please stop by Kerys' blog here.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good for you on the teaching!!! That is AWESOME!! And I loveeeeeeeeee the lo!! GORGEOUS colors!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow I love this! Awesome layout!!!!

LisiB said...

Oh Wow! Leannee! You have got great plans. Not sure how you will do it - let me know the secret. I am a full time teacher, have two kids and just started my little company on the side to afford the school fees for my little one. You are truly an inspiration and I admire your work. Wish I could afford your kits -the shipping is just a killer!
Good luck!