May 15, 2013

I'm here for you

Good Morning!!
Today Frank had me up at 4:30am.
We wrestled and played and then took a little nap.  LOL!
 But I was up early, got breakfast made, kids dressed and we will be out the door in plenty of time to get to school.

So Artful Delight has a new look, check it out.
www.artfuldelight.com

Leave me some feedback. 

Today is Karen's turn to share some inspiration.  Karen used our May Card kit

Karen

Super cute!!
For more details pleae visit Karen's blog here.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Like having a baby all over again, right?!?!? LOL!! I loveeeeeee those cards!! Beautiful!!

June Houck said...

I always love Karen cards!

And the new look at artfuldelight.com is terrific! Well done, Leeanne :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen,
These are so awesome!
What a totally fantastic way to use the rub ons!

~Leah

flowerdisco said...

lovely work.