March 19, 2013

My 2 Girls

Hello!!
Oh happy day!
We close on our house tomorrow.  
I was quite surprised that the title company sent a notary to meet us last night to sign docs.  Tony and I were going on a date and we just went to Chili's for dinner, the notary met us there to sign papers at almost 9pm.  Crazy!  But this whole process is almost done, so excited!!!

Today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kate created using our March scrapbook kit.      


KATE
My 2 Girls 



My 2 Girls Close Up


Super cute LO!!  
For more details please visit Kate's blog here.

Alright, just a couple reminders, there is just a few days left to enter our sketch challenge.  There are two sketches in the sidebar that you can chose to play with one or both for your  chance to one of our April kits.

Also there is just under two weeks left for our DT call.  Please click here for full details.  :-)


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the film strip!! AND huge YAYYYYYY on the house!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie!
Really love the colors and the way you've put this together!
Love the design of the vertical and horizontal stripes. Left a fantastic spot for the darling photo! =)

~Leah

Aimee Kidd said...

So pretty Kate!! I just love your work!!

Kerys said...

I love these bright colors! Such a great layout - I'm loving all the details! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

June Houck said...

This is really fun, Kate!!!