July 2, 2012

Happy Days

Happy Monday!! Today I am excited to be able to share with you our first project not only using our July scrapbook kit but also our July layout sketch!! :-)


Our Delightful Designer, Marcia, created this awesome LO!!  


 MARCIA


Amazing!!  Love that butterfly, it is a canvas (MIST)-a-ble from Prima and she used the Mister Huey's mist that is included in the kit.  :-) 

Hope you all have a wonderful week.  I have the day off so I will be heading to the post office to ship out kits, filming a video for my speech class, searching for a job and a home, and then off to class tonight.  

5 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

I like the butterfly, too. Very pretty page! I look forward to getting the kit.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! You have a busy day!! Be safe!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee Marcia's lo!! LOVING the banner and that butterfly!!!

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Leeanne. Love the banner/bunting and the scalloped red edge is adorable. Lovely LO. Debbiexx

Karen B. said...

Beautiful butterfly!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

The butterfly is great, love the twine tail.