December 26, 2011

Score Layout and Spool Wall Hanging

Good morning. I hope everyone had a splendid holiday. I feel sad to say I am kinda excited it's over. With all the hours I picked up at work and everything else going on, my life was a big blur. I can sit back relax and take the time to get life organized. Lol!

So this morning I will share some projects that our Delightful Designer, Julie created using our December monthly kit. Then later today I will be back with the kit reveal and this month's sketch challenge winner.



JULIE


Just fabulous!! For more details about these projects please visit Julie's blog. Be sure to stop by in a little bit for the January kit reveal. :-)


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

great projects...thank for sharing.

Karen B. said...

Great projects Julie, your layout is beautiful! And the kit for January looks AMAZING!!!!