October 11, 2011

Victorian Beauty

Good Morning my friends!! WOW, the last 4 days have been an absolute blur!!! I have barely had any computer time. I feel a bit disconnect. Unfortunately my time the last couple days wasn't taken up by being able to spend it with my family. I think the extra shifts at work that I took on this weekend really affected my kids. Yesterday was the first day all weekend that I had a longer period of time with them and they were extremely clingy. Then last night while I was at work, my sweet Isabel woke up screaming and crying for me. It was about 8pm and Nicki texted me asking if I could call and talk to the kids. Oh it broke my heart. The next 48 hours will be a bit busy too with homework but I am going to make sure I spend some extra time with them as much as possible.

Well I just realized the time and I need to be heading out to take my kids to school. So I will leave you with this super sweet LO created by our Delightful Designer, Julie. She used the October monthly kit.


Oh Brookie, she is such a doll!! For more details about this LO please visit Julie's blog. :-)

See y'all tomorrow!! :-)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Poor Isabel :( I hope she's ok now! It will take awhile for you to adjust to this new schedule of yours, but I know you can do it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LisiB said...

Being a working mom ALWAYS creates guilt. Either you do not give 100% at work or your kids give you the guilt trip. There is no way to win this. Just hang in there, do your best and give lots of hugs and kisses... we are all in the same boat!

Court said...

Beautiful!

Karen B. said...

Great layout Julie! Thinking of you Leeanne, and hoping that you have a wonderful and quality time with your kids.

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, poor Isabel! I totally understand you about feeling bad when you have to spend less time with the kids cause of work...
I hope you are all much better now.
Julie's layout is fab! I really love the vintage look of it.