October 4, 2011

Altered notebook

Good Morning! YAY, it's Tuesday. Nothing special about today just that we are one day closer to the end of week 7 of the fall semester. Speaking of fall I totally think we skipped it here in Virginia. We went from 80 degree temps to 40 degrees. Yikes it's cold!!

All kits that have either been purchased or won so far have been shipped as of today. Yippee!! There are still a couple scrapbook and card kits left so if you would like to purchase one be sure to do so before they sell out. :-)

Well today we have a project to share with you that our Delightful Designer, April, created using the October monthly kit. This month is also April's last month as a Delightful Designer. April is a sweet and talented crafter and she will be greatly missed on the team. It has been an amazing year with all my designers and it saddens my heart that the year has come to an end and April and Courtney will be leaving us. On a positive note I am happy to have "met" April and feel lucky to call her a friend as well. :-)

With that said, this month please join me in leaving some comment love on April's (and Courtney's) blog.

Now let's take a look at April's adorable altered notebook she created using Artful Delight's October monthly kit. :-)

For more details about this project please visit April's blog. :-) Stop by tomorrow for more awesome inspiration using this month's kit.


8 comments:

Court said...

Gorgeous April!!!

April said...

Awwww, what a sweet post Leeanne. :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to be a part of your DT. I'm SO thankful for all of the amazing products I've gotten to work with and for having such an awesome boss lady to design for! I'll definitely miss being a part of the Artful Delight team, but I promise I'll still be hanging around. ;)
- April

Unknown said...

Beautiful project!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful altered notebook, April! I love the color combo and the frame!

Luanne said...

lovely card! love the back paper.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! I loveeeee the way she inked up the frame! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Great altered notebook!

Debbie said...

Beautiful April!!