July 27, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Good morning my friends. Today should be a good day around here. I don't have class today, Tony has off from work, and it's my lil man Tony's 4th Birthday. I feel so sad to think next fall (2012) that I will be sending him off to kindergarten. I think I need to start stocking up on tissues now because I KNOW I will cry. And every year thereafter one of my lil ones will be starting school. I remember crying every year for like 7 or 8 years when my oldest went off to school. The next 10+ years are going to be really rough for me. LOL!!! Heck I cry when I take my son to speech therapy and I see him walk down the hall with his teacher. He is only gone for 30 min and I sit in the waiting area for him. He just looks like such a big boy. Sniff! Ok enough of that. LOL!

Today I have some awesome projects to share with you from Abby and Suzanne (the winner of Artful Delight's July monthly kit).

A new challenge is posted today over at The Paper Variety and these LO's both go along with today's challenge. This week's challenge is a tic-tac-toe. Chose any 3 items off the board to make your project. Check out the details here, as well as the awesome sponsor this week.

Abby




Suzanne




AMAZING LO's!!! For more details about these LO's please visit their blogs. Below are some links for more inspiration and details:

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Great pages!! :)

sugarlips said...

Happy Birthday to your little boy!!

DIANA L. said...

Little Tony going off to kindergarten - I was in tears for you, when i was reading that. Look at it like this you will both be in school together.
He he.
Great layout I'll have to pop over to those sites. Thanks for sharing.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

Abby, the 12 candles layout is ridiculously good. You better submit it for publication! It will get snatched up!!!

June Houck said...

These are both terrific LOs, Abby & Suzanne.

Leeanne, I know how you feel! Every morning when I watch the school bus drive away with my children, it feels like my heart has been wrenched from my chest. I hope Tony enjoys kindergarten!

Kelly Massman said...

Happy birthday to Tony! And great layouts!! My "baby" is now 17 and it doesn't get any easier watching them "go" places! :-)

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to little Tony!!! Great layouts Abby and Suzanne!!

Marlene said...

More fabulous layouts!

Happy Birthday to your son! 4 is such a fun age!

April said...

Fabulous layouts ladies!
- April

April said...

Happy Birthday to your lil' man Leeanne! I hope he had an amazing day. :)
- April