March 12, 2011

He's Proof

...that things do happen for a reason. I truly believe that!!! I believe all the decisions in my life, all the crap I went through, one horrible relationship after another, one financial struggle after another has brought me to the happy place I am in. I have an AMAZING boyfriend and FOUR beautiful children. I may not be wealthy with money but I am wealthy in the love and happiness that surrounds me!!!

With that said I have got an adorable LO to share with you today that our Guest Designer, Suzy, created!!

OOOhhhh here are those Basic Grey Woolies again, I CERTAINLY LOVE those. I LOVE everything about this LO. I like how she used the canvas border stickers to document how old the little guy was in this picture. Super cute and creative. For more information about this LO please visit Suzy's blog.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

April said...

What a super sweet page Suzanne!!!
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Echerd said...

Great layout. Like having the photo at an angle. Really catches the eye.

Marlene said...

Aww...what a cutie patootie! Super gorgeous layout, too! Love how everything just pops!

patti west said...

Good morning! I came over from the Paper Variety...and needed to comment on your adorable card before I left. Love the squares of pp and that owl - love him!! I'm a new follower! :) :)

patti west said...

Such a sweet lo by Suzy!!! Love that photo - and the BG woolies - so warm & cozy for a baby lo. :)

Debbie said...

Adorable layout Suzy!!