September 26, 2010

CAS - Wee Memories Challenge #24

I would like to say that CAS cards are very tough for me and this one was no exception. LOL! I ALWAYS want to add more. Even though this card has very little on it, it took me while to make it. LOL! I am participating in Wee Memories Challenge #24 - CAS project or a project with tags or you can do both. Since I don't have any tags I chose a CAS card it also allowed me to think outside my usually comfort zone.


So I used some white glimmer paper I purchased from my LCS, I love this paper. I think they said it was from The Paper Co. Then I used some of my stamp sets from one of my favorite stamp companies, Practicing Creativity Designs. Courtney has done a fabulous job creating all of her sets. I can't say enough about them. I think I have all but one or two of her sets for sale at Artfuldelight! Ok so for the sentiment I used Chatterbox and the flowers is from her Barefoot Summer set. Both sets are amazing! I used a blender pen and PrismaColor Pencils to color in the flowers. And there ya have it. Have a great Sunday!

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

I think you did an excellent job with CAS yet still keeping true to yourself! Love the layered flowers with the single sentiment.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooo pretty!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Very pretty!
- April W

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! The simplicity is perfect!

Laurel said...

Love the cluster of flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.