May 4, 2010

Another Sneak Peek

Here is another peek at PCD new stamp set ready for release on May 6, just in time for Father's Day!

This is a feminine twist with the masculine set. I used a lot of pink. LOL!


I used a variety of inks. From Colorbox Chalk inks to Ruby Red from Stampin' UP! and also a Momento Pink color (not sure the names of all the colors)

So for the "tire tracks" I alternated pink and red. For the Happy Birthday emblem I used a variety of pink colors and rainbow-fied it. Not sure if you can tell in the picture. And then for the mistake that turned out to be ok. You can see the words "Happy" and "Day" lightly stamped in the white section. Now I cleaned and blotted my stamp and it came out clear, when I inked it with Versamark and stamped it it left a pink tint to it. So instead of redo-ing the card I just went with it. So I clear embossed the words. The ribbon squiggle strip is a Ribbon Doilie from Basic Grey's Green and Heart collection. They are super cool, come with 3 different styles and they are self adhesive.

Tomorrow I will try and have another masculine card. I will try and craft tonight when my kids go to bed and make my brother's birthday card. He is not much in to tools and so we will see what I can come up with.

Supplies:

Stamp: You're the Man (Practicing Creativity Design, available May 6)

Ink: Pixie Pink and Ruby Red (Stampin' UP!) and a variety of Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Shimmer White cardstock (Stampin' UP!)

Misc: Ribbon Doilie - Green at Heart collection (Basic Grey)

Happy Crafting!


No comments: