April 16, 2010

PPA38 - A Sketch Challenge

This card was for Pals Paper Arts challenge. Super fun, super easy card. Here is the sketch:


Here is the card:



This card has a Whisper White card base. The stamp sets used to make this card are both from Practicing Creativity Designs. The cloud is from the You're Dandy set and the balloons and sentiment are from the Look UP! set.
For the cloud I inked it with Versamark and applied it to Baja Breeze (SU) cardstock. The rainbow striped PP is from American Crafts. I don't sell that PP in my store but I do have other wonderful AC products. I cut some Summer Sun (SU), Pumpkin Pie (SU) and Cameo Coral (SU) cardstock squares, layered it with a slightly smaller square and inked the balloons and sentiment. To give the Whisper White squares some dimension I sponged the edges with a light brown Colorbox Chalk ink (not sure the name). I finished the card with a piece of Satin Red Ribbon from Stampin' UP!.

**To purchase either of those stamp sets or a variety of other paper crafting products, check out my online store**

artfuldelight.com
Supplies:
Stamp: You're Dandy and Look UP! from Practicing Creativity Designs
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (SU), Ruby Red (SU), Versamark, black Stazon
Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie and Baja Breeze from Stampin' UP! and PP from American Crafts
Misc: Real Red satin ribbon from SU
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

This is a fantastic design, I like how you paired the two stamps together and that the clouds are off to one side. Wonderful colors as well! Congrats on creating a store too!